* Multi-session Packs and various Spa Treatments require individual bookings for each session. Upon completion of this order please contact us via email or phone to book your treatment.
A cryo-stimulation treatment provides the patient with a rush of oxygenated blood, a natural analgesic effect and a reduction in muscle tension in the treatment area. Post treatment, the microcirculation in the treatment area provide muscles with increased rates of healing and recovery, and the natural analgesic effect and relaxation of muscles allows the patient to increase their exercise tolerance, as well as strengthen the muscles and joints to reduce the possibility of injury in the future. This means faster recovery times, allowing patients to return to work sooner after an operation.
Sports and Injury Recovery
- Accelerates healing and recovery
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Increases tolerance and stamina on a weakened area
- Promotes blood flow and oxygen to the area
- Assists with recovery post other procedures such as laser surgery/ liposuction.
- Promotes relaxation and healthy sleep patterns.
- Assists with post-surgery recovery (reconstructions and any procedure leaving tissue scarring).
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Accelerates injury and post-operative recovery
- Provides an alternative to treat chronic pain in an area with conditions such as: Osteoarthritis, Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Fibromyalgia
- Skin-firming and tightening, cellulite reduction
- General rejuvenation of the body and prevention of ageing
- Stimulates the production of collagen
- Treatment of skin defects
- Cryoshaping firms the skin, treats cellulite and improves the general wellbeing of the body
- Reduces pore size and brightens darks spots
Get more value for your treatments by packaging them up into multi packs to use at the perfect intervals for personalised programs.
* This offer is only valid for first time users
To respect everyone's experience, we do ask that noise levels are kept to a minimum and that your mobile phone is set to silent before entering. The consumption of alcohol or drugs is prohibited prior to treatments. Any prescription medication being taken should be reported to therapist prior to treatment to be sure there are no adverse reactions.
This is my first time at the spa, should I arrive earlier?
We ask that you arrive fifteen minutes prior to your appointment to allow time for you to complete your consultation form, meet your therapist who will go over your treatment.
I’m running late for my appointment
Arriving late will unfortunately limit the time of your treatment. Please contact us as soon as possible to notify that you are running late. If you are more than 20 minutes late without contact, your treatment will be reallocated and a cancellation fee may apply.
What should I wear to the spa?
Please wear clothes to the spa that you find comfortable. During treatments our therapists will provide appropriate garments for protection and your privacy.
I am pregnant, is it safe to have treatments?
We offer treatments with products and techniques that are specifically designed to be safe during pregnancy. Please notify us of your pregnancy when booking your treatments.
Where should I park?
Time restricted parking is available across Point Nepean Road in the beach car park. Longer parking is available behind us in the Nelson Street car park.
Do I have to provide my credit card details to secure a booking?
We do ask for credit cards details to secure bookings for the following; group bookings, any package treatment or bookings that require a therapist to perform the treatment.
What is the cancellation policy?
We kindly requests 48 hours notice for cancellation of any treatments. We impose a 50% cancellation fee to treatments that require a therapist for less than 48 hours notice.
Cancellations under 24 hours or no shows will incur full fee to treatments that require a therapist. Float tank, Cryo sauna and Infra Red sauna treatment cancellations may be able to be rebooked with no loss with enough notice given. No shows incur full charge. Credit card details are requested at the time of your booking and the cancellation fee will be charged to the nominated card.