Food intolerances can be caused by enzyme deficiencies. Intolergest contains a combination of enzymes that provides specialised digestive support for individuals who experience intolerance to foods containing gluten (found in wheat, rye, barley and oats) and dairy. For many individuals, eating these foods often create digestive discomfort.
Supplementing the diet with specialised enzymes for gluten, lactose, and casein digestion, may assist in the digestion of these common foods and promote their optimal digestion.
Intolergest helps break down sometimes difficult to digest carbohydrates, fats, fibre and protein, with an emphasis on gluten and dairy digestion.
- Protease Blend – active at a wide pH range – helps break down proteins, including gluten and the dairy protein casein
- Tilactase (lactase) helps the body break down lactose
- Amylase is responsible for breaking down starch and carbohydrates into smaller sugars
- Lipase helps the body break down fats
- Cellulase helps the body digest dietary fibre
- Exceptional Quality & Purity using the highest potency enzymes available and absolutely no fillers, excipients, or flow agents in any product
- Superior Results & Patient Satisfaction with over 18 years specialising on formulating only enzyme products
- Number one selling enzyme brand in U.S.
- 100% Vegetarian Plant based Enzyme Formula blended to provide digestive support throughout the entire digestive tract
- Contains NO dairy, egg, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, casein, rice, artificial colours, flavours or fillers.
Adults take two capsules, with each meal, or as required.
To respect everyone's experience, we do ask that noise levels are kept to a minimum and that your mobile phone is set to silent before entering. The consumption of alcohol or drugs is prohibited prior to treatments. Any prescription medication being taken should be reported to therapist prior to treatment to be sure there are no adverse reactions.
This is my first time at the spa, should I arrive earlier?
We ask that you arrive fifteen minutes prior to your appointment to allow time for you to complete your consultation form, meet your therapist who will go over your treatment.
I’m running late for my appointment
Arriving late will unfortunately limit the time of your treatment. Please contact us as soon as possible to notify that you are running late. If you are more than 20 minutes late without contact, your treatment will be reallocated and a cancellation fee may apply.
What should I wear to the spa?
Please wear clothes to the spa that you find comfortable. During treatments our therapists will provide appropriate garments for protection and your privacy.
I am pregnant, is it safe to have treatments?
We offer treatments with products and techniques that are specifically designed to be safe during pregnancy. Please notify us of your pregnancy when booking your treatments.
Where should I park?
Time restricted parking is available across Point Nepean Road in the beach car park. Longer parking is available behind us in the Nelson Street car park.
Do I have to provide my credit card details to secure a booking?
We do ask for credit cards details to secure bookings for the following; group bookings, any package treatment or bookings that require a therapist to perform the treatment.
What is the cancellation policy?
We kindly requests 48 hours notice for cancellation of any treatments. We impose a 50% cancellation fee to treatments that require a therapist for less than 48 hours notice.
Cancellations under 24 hours or no shows will incur full fee to treatments that require a therapist. Float tank, Cryo sauna and Infra Red sauna treatment cancellations may be able to be rebooked with no loss with enough notice given. No shows incur full charge. Credit card details are requested at the time of your booking and the cancellation fee will be charged to the nominated card.